It’s been a big year, and one of the fastest ever.
- Firefox remembering passwords (made this post easier)
- Important things going according to plan
- A baby who sleeps (shame about the early mornings though)
- Capturing instants of time
- Laughing babies
- The sound of the coffee grinder
- Can I say Besalu every year?
- Danika not giving birth the night I was stuck on the I-90 bridge in a snowstorm
- Everything just being better than expected regarding the little one
As always the favourites are more an instant grab-bag than a carefully considered list:
You know, so little is leaping to mind that I’m almost tempted to go with Music and Lyrics, which is just embarrassing, but I did watch it twice willingly so its not really that bad. However after research I’m going to have to say that 300 beat out both the Bourne Ultimatum (easily) and 3:10 to Yuma (just). Music and Lyrics is still almost in the running for popcorn.
Heroes Season 1 watched in batch long after if was on TV.
Unlike movies, a good year for books. I’m going to go with The Lies of Locke Lamora – thanks Martin.
Special one-off category for Waterfront Pizza in Port Townsend.
Favourite New Toy:
Danika’s new stew recipe. I’ve been to lots of restaurants this year, and enjoyed most of them, but my memory is failing me here and I don’t want to say something recent only because I remember it.
Laughter in a Time of War or Walking Into Battle With The Lord from A Singsong & A Scrap, Chumbawamba
The Con, Tegan and Sara
Lily Allen was probably in second place for both of these categories.
I’ve given up on Quotes of the Day, so I’m going to go with:
“Only pee-pees in poopie land” – g
All Amazon links use tags to raise money for Ballard Corners Park.