1. The gift of healing that allows me to be here today.
2. Being reminded in delightful ways that things are not always as they seem to be.
3. The fact that Cher is still going strong at 64, and how gorgeous she looks on the cover of Vanity Fair.
4. The free coffee I get from using my Starbucks card.
5. Getting to see my brother, sister in law, niece and nephew, who now live in Rochester, much more often.
7. My newly renovated kitchen and its fabulous hardwood floor.
8. My new work with Grace Urban Ministries and re-entry women.
9. This great late November weather.
10. The full moon.
11. My life-changing hearing aids.