As this holiday seasons approach and this Thanksgiving Day draws near, I realize I am blessed and thankful for a lot of things in my life.
– First and foremost I am happy to have been blessed to see my 28th birthday on this earth.
– I am thankful for my Mother and all the beautiful strong women who are apart of my life.
– I am thankful for the lovely lady in my life (soon to be wife) who said yes to me in February when I asked for her hand in marriage.
– I’m filled with joyed to be uniting my family with her lovely family, whom have opened up and their arms and hearts to me. The road wasn’t easy, but it was damn sure worth it.
– I am thankful for all the trips we have been blessed to take, whether together or separate, and for our safe returns home.
– On this Thanksgiving Day I will continue to praise and give thanks to the man upstairs for allowing me to fellowship and have a peaceful and plentiful Thanksgiving.
– I am thankful for more things than words could say but a special thanks to everyone who has helped me to grow into a better man and a overall responsible individual.
– Kim, Gigi, Lonny, Brandon, Marissa, Jazz, Ari, Mack, Havier, Samari, Greg, Karima, Kay, Lynn, The Fox’s, Nika, Gordon, Bea, Lucy, Tess, cousins, aunts, uncles, and extended loved ones.