So I realize I haven’t participated in this every year, but let me start with
- a family committed to such traditions
- Spending more time with extended family
- this year
- (surprisingly) A Hyundai Tucson that has put as many miles, in 7 months, that got put on it in 3 years, and is still running with no real issues.
- As well, a tiny camper that has survived those months.
- A well traveled road and the friends and family that made it even more memorable.
- 3 incredible traveling companions
- Snow (please remember it is a concept I have not had a lot of in my life, though the season is young)
– sorry, I never learned to read
– A Star is Born (great soundtrack)
– Hamilton (whaaaaat, 2nd row? Sorry, not rubbing it in, but what a great experience)
MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!! (I know these list are not suppose to be about the obvious, but everything on my list is because of her)