Good Afternoon all! I apologize for being a day late, in posting my list. However, I and my family have a lot to be thankful for this year.
– Kim passed her oral boards, which was a big boulder off the families shoulders.
– Due in part to Kim passing her boards, we are officially relocating to Atlanta!!!!!!
– I’m also greatful to be able to watch Vivian grow everyday, which is amazing. She’s moving up in her classes rapidly, thanks to all of her lovely family. They always say how smart she is because she’s always being spoken to and treat like a young lady. She speaks well and is also using the potty too, which is great.
– I’m thankful for my mini trip to Chicago and the opportunity to have a guys lunch with Cory and the boys.
– I’m also thankful for the challenges I’ve endured this year with work, they’ve shown me who I am and that I can fight through anything.
– Lastly, we are thankful for the blessings to come!
– Movies I Enjoyed: Black Panther, Equalizer 2, The Greatest Showman, Creed 2 (I’m claiming it just from the preview)
Music: Anderson. Paak, Tobe Nwigwe, T.I., Logic, Travis Scott, Chance
Hit Songs: Baby Shark ( so addictive), Beauty & Essex by the Free Nationals
Peace and Love to you all. Can’t wait to see everyone at Christmas!